Join the Master’s Degree in Transportation Engineering And Mobility (MSc-TEAM) for mastering the skills for future mobility:
- Meet the most prominent research community in transportation in Italy
- Participate in the research initiatives of the National Center for Sustainable Mobility
- Learn a solid theoretical background in transportation engineering
- Experiment with learning-by-doing together with leading stakeholders in the field of mobility
- Follow a challenge-based learning approach
- Be involved in internship projects
Labs adopt the software suites diffused in the most advanced research and professional centres and activities; this includes PTV Visum/Vissim, OpenTrak, IPG Carmaker, Sumo, and many others. Internships in cooperation with leading transportation stakeholders help the students learn how to master the skills for future mobility. In this way, students learn practical tools by lab-oriented and internship-based learning approaches.
English is the teaching language to support an international and stimulating learning experience.
The domains of application of MSc-TEAM include:
- Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Driving Automation;
- Driving Behaviour;
- Advanced Traffic Management Systems (ATMS);
- Advanced Travellers Information Systems (ATIS);
- Urban Mobility;
- Mobility as a Service (MaaS);
- Railway and Transit services;
- Smart Roads and Infrastructures;
- The resilience of Transportation Networks and Services;
- … many others.
The MSc in Transportation Engineering and Mobility is one of the master Courses of the International Catalogue at Federico II. The Course is taught in English and allows Italian, EU and non-EU students to grow in a stimulating international context.
Join the MSc-TEAM Community
If you like to send a question, or simply if you would like to be contacted in the future for news or events related to the Master’s Degree in Transportation Engineering And Mobility, simply join our community.
Happy you have appreciated it.
is there funding opportunities?
I meant “are” there funding opportunities, not “is”
Every year the ADISURC (Azienda per il Diritto allo Studio della Regione Campania) launches a call for applications for scholarships (services and money) for students attending university courses (https://www.adisurcampania.it/).
Moreover, early contact is crucial for maximizing access to accommodation services (for enrolled students). To this aim, the ISU can be contacted: https://www.isu-services.it/it/universities/universita-degli-studi-di-napoli-federico-ii
ISU, International Welcome Desk – Largo Santa Maria La Nova, 12 – 1st floor on the left- 80138 Napoli. ISU is open Mon/Fri: 9.00/19.00 (phone: +39 324 5947719, WhatsApp: +39 327 6778291, email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thanks for the information Professor.